CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

School

Every semester there has been some challenge that makes school just a bit more difficult. This semester it is because it is the last semester and I am so sick of studying. It has been a real challenge to push myself to study. Over the last year and a half it seems like all I do is study, I am ready to be done. I keep thinking how wonderful it will be when I have all of this free time... and then I see how quickly I fill that time. I plan on working 3 to 4 days a week and they are 12 hour shifts, I also start school in August for my BSN. So I am thinking that free time is just a thought that is very far off after kids and retirement.

The thought of being done with this program is wonderful and I am so excited, but at the same time I am nervous that it is almost over. There will not be an instructor to fall back on any more. I guess that one of the good things about this job is that there is always another nurse there to run thoughts by if something just does not feel right.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, long time no talk, I just wanted to say hi and tell you I am thinking of you. Lots of love!!
Crystal
PS I will be down there for your graduation, I will probably miss the pinning ceremony, but I will be there for the rest. HUGS!!