CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Graduation Weekend Pictures

Pinning Ceremony May 10th 2007


My wonderful husband Derek

My Twin Sister Megan
My Dad




Grandma Cacy and Mom Schey



Uncle Larry, Mitch,
Aunt Shannon, Katie
Bates.



Aunt Kristen Morrison





Uncle Don, Aunt Mary,
Grandma Czarnecki


Crystal!
(I have known her
since 6th grade!)





The Friends that suffered with me :)











Julie, Amy, Mindy, and Allison.
I dont have a picture of Allison
but this was the best study group!




May 11th Derek and Katie threw me a party!


My cousin Katie
helped Derek put
all this together!


My second cousin Leslie





Grandma and
Grandfather
Morrison








May 12th
We taught Megan how to play Curses!
This made for some great laughs!


There were tears
but that was only
because she was
laughing so hard!
Katie had to copy
everything that
I did!







Derek had to play
with his wrists
super glued to his
head! That did not last long.

Every time that Megan talked
she had to swat at mosquitoes
talk like a vampire and a witch
and act like a gorilla!
I love this Game!


A Few More Pictures!

Ben Stanley!
We had so much
fun playing with
my nephew!

Ben liked to fly, jump, run,
anything to be active!







Crystal and Matt
I am so glad that you
were here!