CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Last Step

So Thursday I took the state boards (NCLEX-RN) to become an RN. The test is a computer adaptive test. The test is very different for everyone. You can have a minimum of 75 questions or a max of 265 questions. I had 75 questions and the computer screen went blank. I walked out of there got in my car and thought that all of the years of work towards this point and it is over in 75 questions. Well this morning at 9:00 I looked on the state board website and found that...


I PASSED!!!!!!!!!

I am officially an RN!!!!!!!!

I am all done! I now sign my name J.Schey RN!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hooray for J.Schey RN!
What a title! We are so excited for you. Time to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Congrats congrats congrats and congratulations on a title well deserved and a career you will make yours. I am so proud of you.
Love and kisses,
TnT