CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Updates

Just a few updates. They have started work on our house! So now instead of a big plot of dirt we own a big whole in the ground! They are working on the foundation right now! The house will be done sometime between December and February.

We are also going to be getting a car this week! Derek has found a 2006 metallic black Scion that he really likes. He found a great deal through a private owner.

Next month will be a busy month. I get to go help Megan when she has her baby for a week! I am excited to see my sisters again! After that I will be taking a class to learn how to do CAPD (continual abdominal peritoneal dialysis). One of the things that I love about nursing is there is so much to learn and do!

1 comments:

RaquelCZAR said...

Wow! You leave for TX in December! That is soooo soon!