CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Just Rambling

Well on March 3rd we closed on our house at 5:00 pm and moved in that night! Our house is slowly coming together. We finally got internet last week so we now feel connected to the world again! We will have a home phone this Saturday! We are still in the process of unpacking so I have not found the cord to upload all my pictures yet but more pictures will come!

Work is going well. It is a big change from what I am use to. I went from having no more than 4 patients to 5-6 patients. That one extra patient makes a difference and then add another one to that. The stress level is different too. The patients now are not as sick so mentally it is not as stressful but because I have more patients there is a lot more to do so I am running pretty much all day. The stress has just changed. When I go home I am just tired not worn out. Every job in nursing is hard just in different ways.

About Derek's job I will post more later there are still a few decisions that have to be made.

We are enjoying it here! We are close to some of Derek's family. I see his sister Jessica a few times a week and I am really enjoying getting to know her more.

0 comments: